Algorithms and the Untapped Power of Applying Real-Time Big Data and AI/ML
The Digital Supply Chain Institute (DSCI) of The Center for Global Enterprise is excited to release “Driving Demand in the Digital Supply Chain: Algorithms and the Untapped Power of Applying Real-Time Big Data and AI/ML.” After extensive research and consultation with our DSCI members, Global Expert Group, industry leaders, practitioners, and academics, we developed this white paper to help senior supply chain executives understand the power of Algorithms, Real-time Big Data and AI/ML.
The white paper has a special focus on algorithms, their rising importance to the Digital Supply Chain process, and how companies should form an Algorithm Council. The Algorithm Council will include members of the supply chain, sales, marketing and finance functions. It also presents a new data model that outlines what data is needed and how it should be used to realize business goals. Interestingly, it is only through the application of AI/ML that any of this is possible. As always, we point to the comprehensive changes needed in Demand, People, Technology, and Risk.
The white paper has two major sections:
1. The first section covers Top 10 insights that will be essential ways for companies to utilize AI/ML to make rapid progress. Insight is framed and supported by information that covers:
- Current Situation (what we see now)
- What Will Happen and How (our forecast)
- Quote (from a company that is making strong progress)
- Survey Results (where applicable to our survey of 119 companies)
- Literature review (from the academics who work in this area)
2. The second section covers “How companies should form an Algorithm Council.”
If you would like to learn more or participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to download the report.
"*" indicates required fields