Platform for peer-to-peer engagements and learning
Members have an opportunity to interact with peers and learn though DSCI quarterly calls, workshops, and Executive Leadership Forums.
Advanced Applied Research
DSCI members can select and drive the research projects that are top priorities. DSCI is currently working in four areas:
- Winning with Algorithms and the role of an “Algorithm Council”
- Growing Demand through the Digital Supply Chain
- Accelerating Digital Supply Chain Transformation
- Getting Results from Blockchain
Applied Proof of Value Projects
Members can request help in a specific area of their Digital Supply Chain Transformation. We will bring our knowledge of best practices work with members to create business value that shows up in better. If needed, we will bring a technical services provider that has detailed knowledge of a specific process (e.g., algorithm development) or technical expertise (e.g., Blockchain coding).
We conduct workshops and executive presentations to get the work done!
Currently, DSCI is doing proof of value projects in three areas:
- Creating business value with Blockchain
- Developing game winning algorithms and an Algorithm Council
- Using a rapid change program that we call Velocity
Company Support and Education
DSCI provides a series of workshops focused on accelerating the transformation to a Digital Supply Chain: Transformation Maturity Assessment, Demand Sensing, Digital Supply Chain Transformation Strategy, and many more. DSCI also provides customized workshops and executive education programs to speed your evolution to a truly customer-driven Digital Supply Chain.
Executive Leadership Forum (ELF)
DSCI hosts several global forums each year to bring together top supply chain leaders to share insights and the results of our research. The forums provide an opportunity for member companies to share their challenges and have an open discussion with other companies. This invitation-only event brings together no more than 100 supply chain leaders from around the world. The goal of the ELF is to engage the participants in a deep discussion of transformative actions necessary to create a Digital Supply Chain.
- Focus on management learning
- Highest level of executive involvement
- Platform for open discussion with peer companies without competitors in the same discussion
- Concentration on driving value and results