The Digital Supply Chain Institute (DSCI), in partnership with the Center for Global Enterprise (CGE), is excited to announce that we are accepting applications for a new Alpha Team virtual internship.
Our current Alpha Team sponsor, Dusit International, is an international hospitality company headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand. The Alpha Team will provide Dusit’s hospitality operations with a plan for Growing in a Pandemic and Post-pandemic World. Alpha Team members will have the opportunity to work with senior Dusit management and experienced mentors to help the hospitality company capture new customers, expand new markets, maximize brand value, and execute with operational advantage.
We are accepting applications beginning Monday, August 30 until Sunday, September 13 at 11:59 am EDT. The Alpha Team will run from October 1 through November 14. You will find more information and the application here: https://www.thecge.net/global-scholar/dusit-thani-and-dsci-launched-alpha-team-project/
An Alpha Team is a diverse group of up to 21 participants that collaborates on a six-week project to solve a real-world business problem for a company sponsor. The entire project is conducted online. There is no cost to participate. You can learn more about the Alpha Team program and past projects here:
Alpha Team members will have the opportunity to:
- Work on a project that is digital, borderless, multicultural, and fast-paced
- Apply their knowledge to solve a real-world business issue
- Produce an actionable report for senior management
- Expand personal and professional networks
- Receive guidance from expert business mentors
- Sharpen leadership and cross-cultural communications skills
- Receive a certificate upon completion
We hope you find this Alpha Team project an exciting opportunity.